) today announced the results of its 2014 Annual Meeting of Shareholders, which was held this morning at The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts in Philadelphia.
- Election of Directors: Shareholders elected all nominees to Comcast’s Board of Directors for one-year terms. Comcast’s Board has 12 directors, nine of whom are independent.
- Ratification of the Appointment of our Independent Auditors: Shareholders ratified the appointment of Deloitte & Touche LLP to serve as independent auditors for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2014.
- Advisory Vote on Executive Compensation: Shareholders approved, on an advisory basis, the compensation of our named executive officers.
About Comcast Corporation:
- To Prepare an Annual Report on Lobbying Activities: Shareholders defeated this proposal.
- To Prohibit Accelerated Vesting Upon a Change in Control: Shareholders defeated this proposal.
- To Conduct an Electioneering and Lobbying Study: Shareholders defeated this proposal.
Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses, Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. Comcast Cable is the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone provider to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. NBCUniversal operates 30 news, entertainment and sports cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, television production operations, television station groups, Universal Pictures and Universal Parks and Resorts. Visit
for more information.