Macy’s Day at the Ballpark returns this summer as part of the retailer’s “American Icons” campaign, to celebrate one of the most cherished American pastimes of all – baseball. Beginning May 21, when shopping select Macy’s stores for Father’s Day, customers can score a pair of tickets to a local baseball game in celebration of “Macy’s Day at the Ballpark” on Saturday, June 1. To thank dad for all that he does, shop Macy’s and macys.com for thoughtful gifts for his special day including unique gadgets, stylish apparel and the hottest tools for the grilling season.
“Following our customers’ enthusiastic response to last year’s Macy’s Day at the Ballpark event, we expanded this year’s program to include even more Minor League Baseball teams and activities,” said Martine Reardon, Macy’s chief marketing officer. “In addition to ticket offers in select stores, shoppers will also have their pick of great gifts that will make every dad feel like an all-star this Father’s Day.”
Macy’s Day at the Ballpark
Leading up to Father’s Day celebrations, Macy’s is proud to offer a chance to take Dad to see his favorite pastime, Macy’s Day at the Ballpark. Now in its second year, customers who shop at select Macy’s stores beginning May 21 will have an opportunity to score a pair of tickets to a Minor League Baseball game taking place on June 1, after making a qualifying men's purchase, while supplies last. Fans can experience Macy’s Day at the Ballpark at 60 Minor League Baseball games nationwide through game-day giveaways, scoreboard features and live announcements. For additional details on Macy’s Day at the Ballpark events, visit macys.com/americanicons.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV