NICE, France, May 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- To move away from managing in isolation and really optimize their workforce, companies need a comprehensive and flexible approach that is fully integrated with all other business processes. More than 26 million users worldwide depend on human resources (HR) technology from SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) and today, the company announced that adoption of the core HR solution SuccessFactors Employee Central doubled in the past year across European companies. Businesses chose Employee Central and Employee Central Payroll for global functionalities and insights, and the ability to help support local and regional compliance. The announcement was made from SAPinsider, being held May 21-23 in Nice, France.
Unlike traditional HR systems, SuccessFactors Employee Central goes beyond basic HR transactions, providing a complete system of record to help ensure critical HR functions are met globally across the entire employee life cycle—all on a single cloud platform that is tightly integrated with all other HR business processes.
Recent European companies that have gone live with SuccessFactors Employee Central include:
- CSM Bakery : CSM Bakery Solutions develops, produces and sells a wide selection of bakery ingredients and products to professional bakeries, top consumer food companies, grocers and retailers around the world. With more than 8,800 employees in 90 locations, CSM needed to streamline and standardize its variety of disparate HR technologies. SuccessFactors Employee Central helps CSM localize and streamline its HR department, delivered in a single cloud platform that is easy to use. "Our industry is all about a passion," said William Kelley, global HRIS manager at CSM Bakery Solutions. "We depend on cloud technology from SAP to equip our HR department to deliver a personal degree of service on a global scale."
- Expro Group: With 5,000 employees in 50 countries, Expro offers a truly global service solution, and it was looking for the same to serve as its foundation for HR. "SuccessFactors Employee Central appealed to us immediately because it's an SAP solution, it can easily integrate with lots of different modules and we could get up and running quickly," said Martin Ogden, CIO, Expro Group. "The system is highly intuitive and our managers have had very few questions about how to use it."
- M+W UK: Headquartered in Germany, M+W is a global engineering, construction and project management company that needed to manage and train highly skilled and specialized workers. SuccessFactors Employee Central, paired with SuccessFactors Learning Management, allowed the M+W UK management team to have a clear view of the skills, competencies and experience of employees, enabling M+W to select the right people for the right tasks. Joanna Merry, head of HR for UK and Ireland at M+W group said, "Having implemented other HR systems in the past, this is the only implementation I would willingly repeat."
- Unify: Headquartered in Germany and formerly known as Siemens Enterprise Communications, Unify is one of the world's leading communications software and services firms. Unify builds on its Siemens AG heritage of product reliability, innovation, open standards and security to provide integrated communications solutions for approximately 75 percent of the Global 500. "Once people in our company saw the look and feel of SuccessFactors Employee Central, they embraced our new way of doing business. From our HR team to our individual employees, everyone is really happy with the interface we've deployed," said Dorothee Branz, project lead at Unify.
New Innovations from SAP Cloud for HRAs these and other companies demonstrate, efficiency and improved quality of HR services are key capabilities that HR operations managers seek so they can bring order, encourage consistency and deliver world-class support. And leading HR solutions enable them to do this.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts