NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Lenovo Group Limited (LNVGY) are up 3.65% to $24.43 after reporting a 25% increase in fourth quarter profit as its desktop personal computer models and mobile devices increased market share worldwide.
Their net income jumped to $158.3 million in the three months ended March from $126.9 million a year earlier. the company said. That compared with the $163.6 million average of nine analysts' estimates compiled by Bloomberg.
Lenovo's sales were $9.4 billion from $7.83 billion a year earlier. That beat the $9 billion average of 21 analysts' estimates compiled by Bloomberg.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV