NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Good morning traders!
1. First, let's look at the computer animation company, Dreamworks, known for movies like How to Train Your Dragon and the Shrek movies.
Dreamworks traded positive on Tuesday, closing up 2.99% to $26.55 per share.
- Tuesday's range: $25.60 - $26.57
- 52-week range: $20.78 - $36.01
- Tuesday's volume: 1,080,046
- 3-month average volume: 1,236,540
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV