Update (9:37 a.m.): Updated with Wednesday market open information.
The stock was up 0.75% to $33.67 at 9:36 a.m. on Wednesday.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 86.88% to $51.47 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, HAEMONETICS CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 5.14%.
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.52, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Despite the fact that HAE's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 1.64 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- 48.79% is the gross profit margin for HAEMONETICS CORP which we consider to be strong. Regardless of HAE's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 4.22% trails the industry average.
- Reflecting the weaknesses we have cited, including the decline in the company's earnings per share, HAE has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 16.07% from its price level of one year ago. Looking ahead, we do not see anything in this company's numbers that would change the one-year trend. It was down over the last twelve months; and it could be down again in the next twelve. Naturally, a bull or bear market could sway the movement of this stock.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry and the overall market, HAEMONETICS CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: HAE Ratings Report