Kyle Gosnell, VP of IT, MusclePharmMr. Gosnell heads an IT team pivotal in helping MusclePharm, the award-winning sports nutrition company, grow its revenue 35x since 2010, to
$110.9 million in 2013 atop NetSuite's cloud ERP platform. MusclePharm's strategic selection of NetSuite shortly after its launch has provided scalability to grow its customer and distribution base across 110 countries on six continents, with 35,000 retail partner locations. Mr. Gosnell has guided the deployment of NetSuite OneWorld to run a Canadian subsidiary and a newly acquired company, as well as implementing NetSuite for inventory management at a new warehouse shipping millions in product per month and supporting the launch of new
Arnold Schwarzenegger and FitMiss brands.
Today, more than 20,000 companies and subsidiaries depend on NetSuite to run complex, mission–critical business processes globally in the cloud. Since its inception in 1998, NetSuite has established itself as the leading provider of enterprise–class cloud financials/ERP suites for divisions of large enterprises and mid-sized organizations seeking to upgrade their antiquated client/server ERP systems. NetSuite excels at streamlining business operations as demonstrated in a recent Gartner study naming NetSuite as the fastest growing financial management software vendor on a global basis. NetSuite continues its success in delivering the best cloud ERP/financials suites to businesses around the world, enabling them to lower IT costs significantly while increasing productivity, as the global adoption of the cloud is accelerating.
For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are registered service marks of NetSuite Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV