I believe in its leadership from CEO Mary Barra -- after all, she walked into the situation, she didn't create it -- and the stock has an attractive valuation and a dividend yield north of 3.5%.
But there are just too many problems. And each day, it seemingly gets worse and worse. Just last week, I wrote Seriously, General Motors - These Recalls Are a Disgrace. This was after the company announced a whopping 2.7 million vehicle recall.
Honestly, for those who are still shareholders, I have no idea how you haven't ripped your hair out. Kudos... I guess.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV