- Relational Database Server for ClearPath MCP provides a highly available environment designed to support large relational databases and high-volume online transaction processing. The new product features a range of validation, audit/recovery and access control capabilities designed for mission-critical applications. The relational product complements the Unisys DMSII Enterprise Database Server, which accommodates a variety of data models, including hierarchical, network, flat and relational. The new Relational Database Server can also be used to perform structured query language (SQL) operations on DMSII databases.
- Data Compression is a software utility designed to reduce the amount of time to transfer large amounts of data across a network and reduce the space required to store data. Data Compression can be used in conjunction with the ClearPath WRAP File Enabler product to compress one or more native MCP-based files and send them across networks efficiently, store them on systems running other operating systems, and decompress and unwrap them when they reach the destination partition.
- Software Inventory Assessment Utility simplifies auditing and security by helping users determine the versions of system software running on an MCP partition. The utility produces a report on the versions of system software libraries and automatically initiated programs that have been installed on the partition.
New Release Of Unisys ClearPath MCP Software Expands Capabilities For Mission-Critical Applications
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.