SAN FRANCISCO, May 21, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diamond Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq:DMND) ("Diamond") today announced that it will release financial results for the third fiscal quarter ended April 30, 2014 on Thursday, June 5, 2014 after the market close.
The Company will host a conference call with members of the executive management team to discuss these results with additional comments and details. The conference call is scheduled to begin at 4:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, June 5, 2014. To participate on the live call listeners in North America may dial (888) 791-4324 and international listeners may dial (913) 312-0375.
In addition, the call will be broadcast live over the Internet hosted at the "Investor Relations" section of the Company's website at http://www.diamondfoods.com and will be archived online through June 19, 2014. A telephonic playback will be available from 7:30 p.m. ET, June 5, 2014, through June 19, 2014. North America listeners may dial (877) 870-5176 and international listeners may dial (858) 384-5517; the passcode is 5998359.About Diamond Foods Diamond Foods is an innovative packaged food company focused on building and energizing brands including Kettle® Chips, Emerald® snack nuts, Pop Secret® popcorn, and Diamond of California® nuts. Diamond's products are distributed in a wide range of stores where snacks and culinary nuts are sold. For more information, visit the Company's corporate web site: http://www.diamondfoods.com.
CONTACT: Investors: ICR Katie Turner 415-230-7952 Media: ICR Anton Nicholas Jessica Liddell 415-445-7431
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV