SpartanNash Company, (Nasdaq:SPTN) today announced that it will webcast the 2014 annual shareholder meeting on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. ET. SpartanNash's Chairman, Craig Sturken, and President and Chief Executive Officer, Dennis Eidson, will host the meeting.
To listen to the annual meeting and view the presentation, please go to SpartanNash’s corporate website at www.spartannash.com. Simply click on 'Investor Relations' and follow the links to the live webcast. The webcast will remain available for replay on the Company's website for approximately 10 days.
Spartan Stores, Inc. d/b/a SpartanNash Company (SPTN) is a Fortune 500 company and the largest food distributor serving military commissaries and exchanges in the United States, in terms of revenue. The Company's core businesses include distributing food to military commissaries and exchanges and independent and corporate-owned retail stores located in 44 states and the District of Columbia, Europe, Cuba, Puerto Rico, the Azores, Bahrain and Egypt. SpartanNash currently operates 169 supermarkets, primarily under the banners of Family Fare Supermarkets, D&W Fresh Markets, No Frills, Bag 'n Save, Sun Mart and Econofoods.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV