NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
AIG (AIG) was upgraded at Goldman Sachs to buy. Twelve-month price target is $63. Company is generating a lot of excess capital, which can be used for buybacks or invested back into the business, Goldman said.
Bank of America (BAC) was initiated with a buy rating at MKM Partners. Twelve-month price target is $18. Merrill Lynch is the key driver, MKM Partners said.
Citigroup (C) was initiated with a buy rating at MKM Partners. Twelve-month price target is $56. Company can continue to grow overseas, MKM Partners said.CST Brands (CST) was initiated with a hold rating at TheStreet Ratings. (CREE) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings. CenterPoint Energy (CNP) was reinitiated at Barclays with an equal-weight rating. Catalysts include underlying demand growth in Texas at the utilities and distribution growth in the Anadarko system, Barclays said. Twelve-month price target is $26. Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) was downgraded at Piper Jaffray to neutral from overweight. Twelve-month price target is $48. Company is facing increased competition in hard goods, Piper Jaffray said. Dick's Sporting Goods was downgraded at Credit Suisse to neutral from outperform. Twelve-month price target is $49. Company lacks near-term catlaysts, Credit Suisse said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV