Adding to its credentials as a leader in mobile banking and commerce, FIS™ (NYSE: FIS), the world’s largest provider of banking and payments technology, consulting and outsourcing solutions, recently won “Best Mobile Banking Technology” at the 2014 World Finance Technology Awards.
The World Finance Technology Awards, produced by international financial magazine World Finance, were created to celebrate “achievement, innovation and brilliance” in technological advancements. Nominations are based on reader insight, and are judged by a panel with more than 230 years of financial and business journalism experience. In addition, each award winner is carefully reviewed by a research team to make sure its work is of the highest caliber.
“Mobile commerce is the future, and FIS has made an incredible commitment to leading that revolution,” said Doug Brown, SVP and GM, FIS Mobile Financial Services. “FIS – with its adaptable, easy-to-deploy, secure mobile solutions – is defining the market by proactively educating the industry about shifting consumer behavior and by providing leading-edge products that help merchants and retailers maximize commerce and marketing.”
This is the fourth major award FIS’ mobile business has received in the last six months, including:
- 2014 Frost & Sullivan Customer Value Enhancement Award for FIS Mobile Wallet
- 2013 Best in Class Mobile Banking Vendor Overall by Javelin Strategy & Research
- No. 1 in Top 3 Mobile Banking Vendor Standards and Customized Solutions, and No. 1 in Top 3 Mobile Banking Standard Solutions by Javelin Strategy & Research
- Best in Class Customer Experience, Best in Class Interface Development and Best in Class Integration & Management by CEB TowerGroup
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts