“This is a fantastic result for TalkTalk Business, and yet another indication of our determination to provide customers with great value products and services,” says Jon Nowell, head of product management for TalkTalk Business. “While more businesses make the switch from ISDN30 to SIP trunking, many are still keen to retain their existing PBX systems. Our network reach, continuous innovation and strong partnership with ADTRAN makes this possible. This not only saves the customer money, but better prepares them for the switch to a fully-fledged SIP phone system and allows them to scale as—and when—their business requires.”
The Global Telecoms Business Innovation awards are widely recognised across the industry and celebrate the work that vendors and operators do to develop innovative projects that better serve the industry’s end customers.
For further information on ADTRAN’s NetVanta IP Business Gateways, please visit: http://www.adtran.com/web/url/ipbusinessgateways
About ADTRANADTRAN, Inc. is a leading global provider of networking and communications equipment. ADTRAN’s products enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across a variety of network infrastructures. ADTRAN solutions are currently in use by service providers, private enterprises, government organizations, and millions of individual users worldwide. For more information, please visit www.adtran.com. About TalkTalk Business
- TalkTalk Business provides communications solutions to UK organisations, serving the needs of over 180,000 business and public sector customers and working with over 350 wholesale partners nationwide.
- TalkTalk Business uses the Group’s Next Generation Network to power its business-grade SIP and next generation voice products at landmark prices, reducing cost and management time for all businesses.
- TalkTalk Business offers customers a complete range of technologies to suit every need and every level of investment covering IT Networking and Security, Business Broadband and Internet Connectivity, Hosted services, Telephone systems, Call plans and Phone lines, Call Handling and Mobile.
- With the broadest network and largest portfolio of business- grade products and services, TalkTalk Business helps British businesses take advantage of unified communications solutions to gain competitive advantage whatever their size and wherever they’re located.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts