NICE, France, May 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced a new wave of innovation for SAP® Business Suite powered by SAP HANA® to help enterprises accelerate their finance transformation. The innovation modernizes the SAP ERP Financials solution by leveraging the native capabilities of the SAP HANA platform with a next-generation architecture and reinvented user experience. The announcement was made from SAPinsider, being held May 21-23 in Nice, France.
SAP is enriching the real-time financial management solution with:
- A common source of information for all regulatory and managerial accounting processes, eliminating the need for manual reconciliation
- New reporting and analytics capabilities for finance users with self-service access to all information, allowing instant insight-to-action
- On-the-fly capabilities for moving finance processing, such as month-end activities, from batch to real time
This innovation also serves as the basis for the new accounting and cash management solutions SAP Accounting powered by SAP HANA and SAP Cash Management powered by SAP HANA, designed to meet the evolving requirements of finance departments.
"Deloitte has been collaborating with SAP on the next-generation finance solutions and we have significant experience with SAP HANA, as we use it within our own financial systems," said Jan Waals, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP and global SAP practice leader. "The role of the CFO and the CFO's team continues to evolve, and this new wave of innovation will allow finance professionals to access information in new ways enabled by the speed and power of SAP HANA. This will help to drive ongoing finance transformation as we see it at Deloitte."In addition to driving agility in finance, IT departments can drive massive simplification with SAP HANA by removing data redundancies and aggregates for a reduced data footprint and increased throughput. To leverage modern design principles, SAP Business Suite customers also have the option to deploy SAP® Fiori® apps user experience for personalized, responsive and simple interactions across most common financial tasks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV