LONDON, May 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
The Central London property investment and development company Great Portland Estates Plc has unveiled a strong set of financial results for year ending 2014 with the valuation of its portfolio up by almost 19% and NAV up over the year by almost 28%.
It was a record year for its leasing business with the number of pre-lets in its core West End locations spurred by high demand for quality office and retail space. CEO Toby Courtauld said, "The next few years are going to be all about growth from within the portfolio, be it driving rents or generating development surpluses".
It's a view echoed by FD Nick Sanderson who said its 2014 numbers had outperformed market expectations, and that the company's strong balance sheet, low debt and strong cash position gave it the ability to go for lots more organic growth.The interview and transcript are available now on http://video.merchantcantos.com. MerchantCantos produces in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com or phone +44-207-936-1352. SOURCE Great Portland Estates PLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV