A Pacific Crest report suggests the same thing, he added.
Both stocks were knocked lower following what would usually be considered good earnings reports. However, fears over Russian exposure kept investors out of the stocks.The actual business for Visa and Mastercard was "really fabulous" in the previous earnings reports, Cramer concluded, adding that both stocks are "ripe to buy and will go much higher."
- - Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts