NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- On CNBC's "Cramer's Stop Trading" segment, TheStreet's Jim Cramer, co-manager of the Action Alerts PLUS portfolio, said some investors simply seem to "yawn," even when certain companies continue to consistently deliver strong results.
For example, Foot Locker (FL) delivered "so, so well," when it reported 7.6% comparable-store sales growth for its most recent earnings quarter. He added, "This is one of the best operators in retail."
Or take a look at Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG), which Bernstein reiterated as a buy.
The company delivered comparable-store sales growth of 13.4% in its most recent quarter. Cramer said the company has been weighed down by increasing input costs.But Chipotle has room to raise prices and therefore increase gross margins, he argued. Not many companies can do that right now, he concluded, saying he agrees with Bernstein's recommendation.
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell >>Read More: Rolling Along the Interstate: FedEx, UPS Lead Convoy on I-95 >>Read More: Why You Should Buy Apple Now >>Read More: Why HP Needs to Cut More Jobs >>Read More: Small Biz Battles Popular Ice Cream Brands With Unusual Flavors
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV