He added that many other countries want to "firewall" their citizens' Internet -- meaning blocking outside countries' Web sites. He disagreed with this maneuver, saying it jeopardizes the political freedom and free will of Internet users as well as will hurt U.S. businesses, especially startups.
Turning to investments, he says his firm uses a 10-year outlook and is "perfectly happy" with its position in Twitter (TWTR). He said it is fine for large companies to grow via mergers and pointed out Google, Apple and Cisco Systems (CSCO) make many acquisitions each year in their search for growth. His bullish outlook on bitcoin is for the very long term, roughly 20 years. It's in the "very early stages," he said of the virtual currency. He compared it to the Internet 20 years ago, pointing out how far that has come since the early 1990s.
Finerman said Michael Kors (KORS) has done a great job but the stock is too highly valued for her to buy.
For their final trades, Seymour was a buyer of the ProShares UltraShort 20+ Year Treasury ETF (TBT) and Nathan said to buy September call options in TWTR. Finerman is a buyer of NADL on a pullback to $9.25 and Adami is a buying JetBlue Airways (JBLU).
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich.
Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV