3 Stocks Boosting The Diversified Services Industry Higher
- INDUSTRIAL SERVICES AMER INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, INDUSTRIAL SERVICES AMER INC reported poor results of -$1.96 versus -$0.96 in the prior year.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Services & Supplies industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 128.1% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$4.50 million to -$10.27 million.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Commercial Services & Supplies industry and the overall market, INDUSTRIAL SERVICES AMER INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for INDUSTRIAL SERVICES AMER INC is currently extremely low, coming in at 0.11%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -35.96% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- IDSA, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 3.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 22.8%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts