Susan McGee, president and general counsel of U.S. Global Investors, Inc. ( Nasdaq: GROW), has been named one of 10 Top Women in Asset Management by Money Management Executive magazine. According to the publication’s website, the awards identify “10 women influencing the industry and making a substantial impact on their organization and the fund industry.”
Susan McGee joined U.S. Global Investors, Inc., a registered investment adviser that focuses on niche markets around the world, as associate counsel in 1992. In 1997, she became general counsel and was named president of U.S. Global Investors in 1998. McGee received her bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University of Houston, graduating magna cum laude. She earned a J.D. from St. Mary’s Law School, graduating magna cum laude.
In collaboration with Frank Holmes, CEO and chief investment officer, McGee is responsible for directing the overall policy, planning, administrative, budgetary and operations functions of the organization. As general counsel, she provides general legal services to U.S. Global Investors and its subsidiaries.
“Susan has exemplified our corporate values since day one, and I could not be more proud of her and the rest of the management team here at U.S. Global Investors,” said Holmes. “It has been such an honor to work with her for many years and I’d like to congratulate her on such an accomplishment.”U.S. Global Investors congratulates Susan McGee for her service and commitment to the company and for her recognition as a role model for women in the financial industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV