Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced the opening of Hyatt Regency Tianjin East in the northern Chinese coastal city of Tianjin, neighboring Beijing. The opening marks the return of the Hyatt Regency brand to Tianjin; 28 years after making history in China.
The opening of Hyatt Regency Tianjin East marks the return of the Hyatt Regency brand to Tianjin; 28 years after making history in China. (Photo: Business Wire)
The original Hyatt Regency Tianjin opened in 1986 as the first hotel in China under a Hyatt brand and one of the very first international hotels in mainland China. It marked the beginning of Hyatt’s development and growth across the country. During the hotel’s two decades of operation, Hyatt Regency Tianjin became a prestigious landmark in the city and the Hyatt Regency name became synonymous with superior service, prestigious meetings and special events.
Today, the new Hyatt Regency Tianjin East brings the return of Hyatt Regency’s signature authentic hospitality and welcomes its long-awaited guests. With its contemporary decor, spacious guestrooms, extraordinary restaurants and extensive meeting and event facilities, Hyatt Regency Tianjin East provides an energizing and productive environment for guests to convene and connect, wine and dine, or relax and unwind.
“Tianjin welcomed Hyatt’s first-ever hotel in China back in 1986, and ever since, it has been a very important market for us. We are excited and honored to return the Hyatt Regency brand here as a place for any and every occasion,” said Larry Tchou, Group President, Asia Pacific, Hyatt Hotels Corporation. “The opening of Hyatt Regency Tianjin East will further strengthen our brand footprint in China, and we look forward to fostering meaningful connections for business and leisure travelers as well as the surrounding community.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV