PITTSBURGH, May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- PPG Industries' (NYSE:PPG) PITTSBURGH PAINTS ® brand today announced the launch of the PPG Color Work Station, a new retail palette display with an integrated 42-inch digital touchscreen work station. The new display serves as a comprehensive color station with new and existing colors as well as interactive capabilities to make color selection a simplified process for customers.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/7184551-ppg-pittsburgh-paints-launches-digital-color-work-station-retail-display
"Choosing the right color for any home project should be personal and inspiring which is why the new PPG Color Work Station has been designed as an all-inclusive design station for anyone looking to complete a home painting project," said Dee Schlotter, North American Color Marketing Manager, PPG Architectural Coatings. "With a palette of more than 1,700 colors, the display also provides large, designer-sized take-home color strips, coordinated palettes and magazine-like color cards to make color selection easier and more inspiring."
The new PPG Color Work Station also offers a more organized display to help consumers easily identify coordinating colors. By providing "color starting points" with top colors indentified in each row, customers can see a top blue, green or beige, and then finetune it to the color that is perfect for their project. The Core Colors station features more than 1,300 colors in large 4-inch by 7-inch take-home chips, organized in rows that group complementing colors together. The Harmony Colors station takes customers from color selection to color coordination by providing 295 stand-alone colors – colors that are some of the absolute best wall colors – organized into nine personalities, styles and moods that illustrate how to coordinate paint colors with other colors in the room.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV