ATLANTA, May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Marine Products Corporation (NYSE: MPX) announced today that it will present at the 15 th Annual B. Riley & Co. Conference in Santa Monica, CA on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 at 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
The presentation will provide a corporate overview, highlight the products that Marine Products Corporation provides and discuss the most recently published financial results. Management's remarks will be available in real time at Marine Products Corporation investor website, www.marineproductscorp.com, and will be archived on for a period of 90 days following the presentation.
Marine Products Corporation (NYSE: MPX) designs, manufactures and distributes premium-branded Chaparral sterndrive pleasure boats and jet boats, and Robalo sport fishing boats, and continues to diversify its product line through product innovation and is prepared to consider strategic acquisition targets. With premium brands, a solid capital structure, and a strong independent dealer network, Marine Products Corporation is prepared to capitalize on opportunities to increase its market share and to generate superior financial performance to build long-term shareholder value. For more information on Marine Products Corporation visit our website at www.marineproductscorp.com
For information about Marine Products Corporation or this event, please contact:Jim LandersVice President, Corporate Finance(404) 321-2162 email@example.com Sharon LennonManager, Investor Relations(404) 321-2172 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Marine Products Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV