Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey on behalf of investors who purchased InterCloud Systems, Inc. (“InterCloud” or the “Company”) (NasdaqCM: ICLD) common stock between November 5, 2013 and March 17, 2014.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/intercloud-systems-icld.
The complaint alleges that InterCloud made materially false and misleading statements and/or omitted materially adverse facts regarding the Company’s business, operations, and prospects. On March 13, 2014, an article featured on SeekingAlpha.com alleged that InterCloud had paid the stock promotional firm The DreamTeam Group to promote the Company’s stock without disclosing its business arrangement. An article published on March 17, 2014 by journalist Roddy Boyd further detailed the promotional fraud being perpetrated by InterCloud. Shares of InterCloud fell almost 11% after the release of the Boyd article, closing at $10.59 per share on March 18, 2014.
If you suffered a loss in InterCloud you have until May 27, 2014 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn’t require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/intercloud-systems-icld.Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Washington D.C. The firm’s 26 attorneys have extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV