The data indicated PROVENGE treatment induced an antigen spread associated with an overall survival benefit in cases of advanced prostate cancer. The company also announced data from the PROCEED registry that indicated similar treatment patterns for urologists and oncologists in PROVENGE-treated patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC).
The company plans to present the ProACT and IMPACT data via a podium presentation at the 2014 American Urological Association from May 16 to May 21 in Orlando. Dendreon will present the PROCEED data in a general poster session.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. The stock was up 8.41% to $2.32 at 10:49 a.m. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV