PLYMOUTH, Minn., May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) today announced that Denise Johnson, Vice President of the Integrated Manufacturing Operations Division at Caterpillar, Inc., has been elected to the company's Board of Directors.
"Denise has built an impressive career in the manufacturing industry," said Robert Lumpkins, Chairman of the Board of The Mosaic Company. "The Board of Directors looks forward to benefitting from her global experience and leadership."
Ms. Johnson joined Caterpillar in 2011 and initially served as the general manager of special products within Caterpillar's Reman & Components Division, where she had global responsibility for 17 facilities. She previously had a career with General Motors, where she built deep expertise in operations and product management.
A native of Portland, Mich., Ms. Johnson graduated from Michigan State University in 1989 with a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering. She earned dual master's degrees in mechanical engineering and business administration from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1997.About The Mosaic CompanyThe Mosaic Company is one of the world's leading producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Mosaic is a single-source provider of phosphate and potash fertilizers and feed ingredients for the global agriculture industry. More information on the company is available at www.mosaicco.com. Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20060331/MOSAICLOGO SOURCE The Mosaic Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV