NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Vodafone Group (VOD) are down 4.38% to $34.72 in pre-market trade after it said its 2015 earnings would be adversely affected by investment in its network to increase speed and coverage.
The mobile communications firm reported results for the year ended March 31. Group revenue was down 1.9% to 43.6 billion pounds, while full year organic service revenue declined 4.3%.
Fourth quarter organic service revenue fell 3.8%, or 4.0% including Italy at 100%. EBITDA declined 7.4% at 12.8 billion pounds; organic EBITDA margin fell 1.3%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV