COLUMBUS, Ohio, May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Express, Inc. (NYSE: EXPR), a specialty apparel chain, today announced that the Company will conduct a conference call to discuss first quarter fiscal 2014 results on Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. ET. A press release detailing the Company's first quarter fiscal 2014 results will be issued that same day shortly after the market closes. The conference call will be hosted by Michael Weiss, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; David Kornberg, President; Matthew Moellering, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer; and Paul Dascoli, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Investors and analysts interested in participating in the call are invited to dial (877) 705-6003 approximately ten minutes prior to the start of the call. The conference call will also be webcast live at: http://www.express.com/investor and remain available for 90 days. A telephone replay of this call will be available at 8:00 p.m. ET on May 29, 2014 until 11:59 p.m. ET on June 5, 2014 and can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176 and entering replay pin number 13581956.
About Express, Inc.Express is a specialty apparel and accessories retailer of women's and men's merchandise, targeting the 20 to 30 year old customer. The Company has over 30 years of experience offering a distinct combination of fashion and quality for multiple lifestyle occasions at an attractive value addressing fashion needs across work, casual, jeanswear, and going-out occasions. The Company currently operates over 600 retail stores, located primarily in high-traffic shopping malls, lifestyle centers, and street locations across the United States, in Canada and in Puerto Rico. Express merchandise is also available at franchise stores in the Middle East and Latin America. The Company also distributes its products through the Company's e-commerce website, www.express.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV