SOUTHLAKE, Texas, May 20, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Del Frisco's Restaurant Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:DFRG), the owner and operator of the Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House, Sullivan's Steakhouse, and Del Frisco's Grille restaurant concepts, today announced that the Company will participate in three investor conferences.
- On June 3, 2014, the Company will be meeting with investors throughout the day at the 11 th Annual Stifel Consumer Conference at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City.
- On June 4, 2014, the Company will hold a fireside chat at the Stephens Spring Investment Conference at The New York Palace Hotel in New York City. The discussion will begin at 9:00 am Eastern Time.
- On June 11, 2014, the Company will hold a fireside chat at the Piper Jaffray 34 th Annual Consumer Conference at The New York Palace Hotel in New York City. The discussion will begin at 2:00 pm Eastern Time. Investors and interested parties may listen to a live webcast of this event from our corporate website at www.DFRG.com under the investor relations section.
About Del Frisco's Restaurant Group, Inc.
Based in Southlake, Texas, near Dallas, Del Frisco's Restaurant Group, Inc. is a collection of 40 restaurants across 20 states and Washington, D.C., including Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House, Sullivan's Steakhouse, and Del Frisco's Grille. Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House serves up flawless cuisine that's bold and delicious, an extensive award-winning wine list and a level of service that reminds guests that they're the boss. Sullivan's Steakhouse is a great neighborhood place for a big night out on the town - with outstanding food, hand-shaken martinis, an award winning wine list, and live entertainment all under one roof. Del Frisco's Grille is modern, inviting, stylish and fun, taking the classic bar and grill to new heights, and drawing inspiration from bold flavors and market-fresh ingredients.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts