WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., May 20, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Edgewater Ranzal, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Edgewater Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq:EDGW) and Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork, has launched a new practice for Oracle Endeca Information Discovery.
Oracle Endeca Information Discovery is a complete enterprise data discovery platform that combines information of any type, from any source, empowering business user independence in balance with IT governance. Edgewater is launching this new practice as a continued effort to meet and exceed its clients' Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Business Intelligence (BI) needs.
"We view Oracle Endeca Information Discovery as a differentiator within the stack and a critical component of Oracle's overall Business Intelligence strategy," said Chris Churchill, Vice President of Edgewater Ranzal's Planning and Analytics Practice. "Our desire to launch this practice aligns with our strategy to be the premier provider of integrated EPM and BI solutions for our customers. As part of this initiative, we have also hired key, experienced personnel to manage this practice – some of which were originally from Endeca and subsequently Oracle."About Edgewater Ranzal Edgewater Ranzal delivers Business Analytics solutions that include Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Oracle Business Intelligence (BI). Ranzal consistently applies and updates leading-practice methodologies to address changing business requirements in various industries and take advantage of evolving system capabilities. Edgewater Ranzal has a global presence, with resources and clients located throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe.
CONTACT: Company Contact: Jenny Norwood Senior Marketing Manager Tel (781) 246-3343 Investor Relations: Liolios Group, Inc. Cody Slach or Greg Falesnik 1-949-574-3860 EDGW@liolios.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV