Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (NYSE MKT: OESX), a leading designer and manufacturer of energy management systems consisting primarily of high-performance, energy-efficient lighting platforms, today announced that management will participate in the following investor conferences during May 2014. Institutional investors are encouraged to attend.
- Wednesday, May 28, 2014: Craig-Hallum Capital Group's 11th Annual Institutional Investor Conference at the Marriott City Center in Minneapolis, MN.
- Thursday, May 29, 2014: The Benchmark Company One-on-One Investor Conference at The Pfister Hotel in Milwaukee, WI.
About Orion Energy Systems
Orion Energy Systems Inc. (NYSE MKT:OESX) is a leading designer and manufacturer of energy management systems consisting primarily of high-performance, energy-efficient lighting platforms and intelligent wireless control systems for commercial and industrial customers — without compromising their quantity and quality of light. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV