PARSIPPANY, N.J., May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- PDI, Inc. (Nasdaq: PDII), a leading healthcare commercialization company, today announced that it will use Veeva Network's customer master solution with The Medical Bag, the company's proprietary healthcare professional (HCP) network, and PDI's CSO Services, to deliver a premier healthcare data management suite for the pharmaceutical and life science industry.
The Medical Bag enables sales representatives and HCPs to expand their relationship through compliant digital communications using PDI's PD One™ Rep App. Veeva Network is a customer master solution that includes cloud software and reference data for healthcare practitioners and organizations. The combined solution leverages both companies' expertise in managing complex, dynamic data to drive impactful multichannel sales and marketing programs. This will enable PDI to:
- Leverage Veeva Network's database of more than 10 million validated healthcare entities across the U.S. for unrivaled sales force and marketing effectiveness
- Increase sales team productivity and call precision with faster responses to client requests while improving reporting capabilities based on richer analytics
- Integrate highly accurate and detailed healthcare information for an unparalleled database to improve information flow to healthcare professionals
- Manage proprietary data from multiple sources within firewalled or segregated boundaries to ensure privacy
"By combining Veeva Network with The Medical Bag's 400,000-member HCP subscriber base, we fuel a powerful data and analytics engine that enables our clients to achieve superior results," said Nancy Lurker, CEO, PDI, Inc. "This announcement represents one more way in which PDI continues to innovate incredibly important tools that drive new business solutions for customers."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV