PARSIPPANY, N.J., May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- PDI, Inc. (Nasdaq: PDII), a leading healthcare commercialization company, today announced that it will use Veeva Network's customer master solution with The Medical Bag, the company's proprietary healthcare professional (HCP) network, and PDI's CSO Services, to deliver a premier healthcare data management suite for the pharmaceutical and life science industry.
The Medical Bag enables sales representatives and HCPs to expand their relationship through compliant digital communications using PDI's PD One™ Rep App. Veeva Network is a customer master solution that includes cloud software and reference data for healthcare practitioners and organizations. The combined solution leverages both companies' expertise in managing complex, dynamic data to drive impactful multichannel sales and marketing programs. This will enable PDI to:
- Leverage Veeva Network's database of more than 10 million validated healthcare entities across the U.S. for unrivaled sales force and marketing effectiveness
- Increase sales team productivity and call precision with faster responses to client requests while improving reporting capabilities based on richer analytics
- Integrate highly accurate and detailed healthcare information for an unparalleled database to improve information flow to healthcare professionals
- Manage proprietary data from multiple sources within firewalled or segregated boundaries to ensure privacy
"By combining Veeva Network with The Medical Bag's 400,000-member HCP subscriber base, we fuel a powerful data and analytics engine that enables our clients to achieve superior results," said Nancy Lurker, CEO, PDI, Inc. "This announcement represents one more way in which PDI continues to innovate incredibly important tools that drive new business solutions for customers."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts