IRVINE, Calif., May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DecisionPoint™ Systems, Inc. (OTCQB: DPSI and OTCQB: DPSIP), a leading provider and integrator of Enterprise Mobility and Wireless Applications, will present at the SeeThruEquity Third Annual Microcap Investor Conference, to be held at the Convene Grand Central at 101 Park Avenue, New York on Wednesday, May 28, 2014.
DecisionPoint's Chief Executive Officer Nicholas Toms is scheduled to present at 11am ET in the Madison Hub and will present an overview of DecisonPoint's business to investors.
About SeeThruEquity, LLC SeeThruEquity, LLC is a leading investment research and corporate access firm that produces high quality research reports on smallcap and microcap companies with less than $1 billion in market capitalization. The research is unbiased and is not paid-for research.
For more information on SeeThruEquity, LLC visit www.seethruequity.comAbout DecisionPoint™ Systems, Inc. DecisionPoint Systems, Inc. delivers improved productivity and operational advantages to its clients by helping them move their business decision points closer to their customers. They do this by making enterprise software applications accessible to the front-line worker anytime, anywhere. DecisionPoint utilizes the latest wireless, mobility, and RFID technologies. For more information on DecisionPoint Systems visit www.decisionpt.com Contacts: DecisionPoint Systems, Inc. Nicholas R. TomsChief Executive Officer(973) 489-1425 Allen & Caron, Inc. Rudy Barrio (investors) email@example.com (212) 691-8087 Len Hall (media) firstname.lastname@example.org(949) 474-4300 SOURCE DecisionPoint™ Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV