MIDLAND, Mich., May 20, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chemical Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:CHFC) today announced that the Board of Directors of the Corporation declared a second quarter 2014 cash dividend on its common stock of $0.23 per share. The second quarter 2014 dividend will be payable on June 20, 2014, to shareholders of record on June 6, 2014. The ex-dividend date is June 4, 2014.
Chemical Financial Corporation is the second largest banking company headquartered and operating branch offices in Michigan. Chemical operates through a single subsidiary bank, Chemical Bank, with 157 banking offices spread over 38 counties in the lower peninsula of Michigan. At March 31, 2014, Chemical had total assets of $6.34 billion. Chemical Financial Corporation's common stock trades on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol CHFC and is one of the issues comprising The NASDAQ Global Select Market. More information about Chemical is available by visiting the investor relations section of its website at www.chemicalbankmi.com .
CONTACT: For further information: David B. Ramaker, CEO Lori A. Gwizdala, CFO 989-839-5350
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV