NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- On CNBC's "Cramer's Stop Trading" segment, TheStreet's Jim Cramer, co-manager of the Action Alerts PLUS portfolio, had a new "pick going into the month of June" -- Danaher (DHR).
The company is a diversified conglomerate that makes motion sensors, tools and many other products.
Both Citigroup and J.P. Morgan have said they like the stock, and the latter complimented its fundamentals.
There is "tremendous value" in shares of Danaher, Cramer said, adding that the different business segments are worth more when separated than the company currently is as a whole. In other words, the company can create shareholder value via spinning off certain businesses."You want to get ahead of this," he concluded, because the earnings are going to be just fine.
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell >>Read More: Exclusive: United Pilots to CEO - 'Lead or Get Out of the Way' >>Read More: How Much Income Do You Need for a Home? It's Easiest in Cleveland >>Read More: JD.com IPO Largest-Ever for Chinese Company as Alibaba Looms
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV