HOUSTON, May 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Oiltanking Partners, L.P. (NYSE: OILT) (the "Partnership") announced today that members of its management team will be participating in the National Association of Publicly Traded Partnerships 2014 Annual Master Limited Partnership Investor Conference, to be held May 21-22, 2014 in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
Ken Owen, President and Chief Executive Officer, Bo McCall, Senior Vice President, Commercial and Business Development and Jon Ackerman, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will be meeting with analysts and investors. Oiltanking's presentation will be webcast live on Wednesday, May 21, at 1:15 p.m. Eastern Time ( 12:15 p.m. Central Time). To listen to a live audio webcast and view the presentation materials, which will be posted on May 21, visit the Partnership's website at www.oiltankingpartners.com under the Investor Relations tab. A replay will be archived on the website shortly after the presentation concludes.
Oiltanking Partners, L.P. is a growth-oriented master limited partnership engaged in independent storage and transportation of crude oil, refined petroleum products and liquefied petroleum gas. We are the logistics provider of choice to major integrated oil companies, distributors, marketers and chemical and petrochemical companies. Our core assets are strategically located along the Gulf Coast of the United States on the Houston Ship Channel and in Beaumont, Texas. For more information, visit www.oiltankingpartners.com.
Contact Information:Mark BuscovichManager, FP&A and IR email@example.com(855) 866-6458 SOURCE Oiltanking Partners, L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV