HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., May 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sears Holdings (NASDAQ: SHLD) announced today that it expects to release its financial results for the Company's fiscal 2014 first quarter before the market opens on Thursday, May 22, 2014, and simultaneously post a pre-recorded conference call and audio webcast on its corporate website. It will feature prepared remarks from Edward S. Lampert, chairman and chief executive officer, and Robert A. Schriesheim, executive vice president and chief financial officer.
The pre-recorded conference call may be accessed by telephone at 844.826.0613 or 973.200.3092 (conference ID: 49482015), and on Sears Holdings' website at http://www.searsholdings.com/invest under "Events & Presentations." The accompanying presentation and transcript will be posted online in conjunction.
About Sears Holdings Corporation Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD) is a leading integrated retailer focused on seamlessly connecting the digital and physical shopping experiences to serve our members – wherever, whenever and however they want to shop. Sears Holdings is home to Shop Your Way tm, a social shopping platform offering members rewards for shopping at Sears and Kmart as well as with other retail partners across categories important to them. The company operates through its subsidiaries, including Sears, Roebuck and Co. and Kmart Corporation, with more than 2,350 full-line and specialty retail stores in the United States and Canada. For more information, visit www.searsholdings.com.
NEWS MEDIA CONTACT:Sears Holdings Public Relations(847) 286-8371SOURCE Sears Holdings Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV