Wausau Paper (NYSE:WPP) announced the launch of its new Artisan™ line of premium towels carefully crafted from the Company’s innovative ATMOS technology-enabled paper machine at Harrodsburg, Kentucky. Artisan products are brilliant white, remarkably strong, yet designed to provide a soft and thorough hand drying experience. The toweling has a clean and hygienic appearance as well as cloth-like durability and strength for exceptional performance. Artisan provides the pinnacle in premium while also supporting sustainability initiatives. Artisan is the only line of premium quality roll and folded towels that feature Green Seal™ certification. Towels are made from superior quality 100 percent recycled fibers providing premium appearance and comfort. Artisan towels, with their unique surface pattern, cater to high-end facilities seeking exceptional quality products that reinforce an upscale image.
“The launch of our new Artisan premium towel line marks the culmination of several years of development and hard work throughout the Company to bring to market premium green,” commented Matthew L. Urmanski, president and chief operating officer. “Artisan is truly a one-of-a-kind product line marrying together the premium attributes traditionally found only in virgin-style products with the environmentally responsibility of Green Seal certification. As we continue to further our goal of becoming a complete green manufacturer across our entire paper brand portfolio, Artisan brings us ever closer to this vision.”
Green Seal™ is a trademark of Green Seal, Inc. in Washington, DC. Used by permission.ATMOS is a trademark of Voith GmBH in Heidenheim, Germany. Used by permission.
About Wausau Paper:Wausau Paper produces and markets a complete line of away-from-home towel and tissue products, as well as soap and dispensing systems. The Company is listed on the NYSE under the symbol WPP. To learn more about Wausau Paper visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV