Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the Mad Money Lightning Round Wednesday evening:
Consolidated Edison (ED): "This one is acting badly but I still think it's a solid company with a good yield."
STMicroelectronics (STM): "This one's not bad. I think it's inexpensive and I like it."SodaStream (SODA): "This is a difficult stock to recommend. Some people think it's a takeover story but I can't recommend it on a fundamental basis." Amazon.com (AMZN): "This stock is all growth and the market doesn't like growth. When the facts change, I'll change my opinion. " General Electric (GE): "It pays 3% and that's good. I like it." Protein Design Labs (PDLI): "If it weren't for the yield, that stock would be a lot lower. That's all I can say about it." Yandex (YNDX): "Let's look at this one after the Russian election." Chart Industries (GTLS): "Here's the problem -- they have some businesses that are working and others that aren't, so I can't recommend it." Galena Biopharma (GALE): "This stock got cut in half and I was right, stay away from this one." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV