MADISON, N.J., May 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services, today announced the selection of 16 emerging technology companies that will compete at the second annual Realogy FWD Innovation Summit on Tuesday, June 17 at the Company's headquarters in Madison, New Jersey.
"As we continue to invest in technology to grow our business, we believe the best place to be is at the intersection of innovation and technology," said Alex Perriello, president and CEO of the Realogy Franchise Group. "The FWD Innovation Summit allows us the opportunity to engage with some of the brightest minds who are focused on technology solutions designed for the real estate industry. The interest in our event has grown to international levels, and this year we have participating companies from Canada and Germany as well as from across the United States."
FWD is an invitation-only event designed to identify and attract the best new technology products and services for Realogy's franchise networks and company-owned residential real estate brokerages. In addition to presenting their products and services, each of the companies selected to participate in the exclusive event will be able to tap into the vast Realogy network of real estate leaders.
Realogy received approximately 100 applications from technology entrepreneurs, and selected 16 companies to compete for the $25,000 Realogy FWD Innovation cash prize."The high quality of applicants this year compelled us to broaden the field from 15 to 16 competitors in order to accommodate what we felt was a clear top tier of exciting new technology products and services," said Perriello.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV