- reduced internal rotational spinning speeds;
- optimized clutch capacity;
- intelligent lubrication and cooling;
- a high-efficiency, cast-aluminum torque converter that optimizes oil flow more efficiently than stamped steel designs;
- high contact-ratio helical gears for reducing noise;
- upgraded software and enhanced hardware capacity, flexibility, and expandability that enable advanced control capabilities such as precise inching, eco-drive, power drive, and next-generation overlap control;
- converter freewheel and lock-up clutches that optimize efficiency in high-power conditions; and
- streamlined integration with a broad spectrum of advanced parallel hybrid technologies that recuperate energy through electric, kinetic, or hydraulic systems.
Dana Engages Diverse Global Demand For Material-Handling Equipment With Four-Tier Strategy For Powershift Transmissions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.