Today's Pre-Market Mover With Heavy Volume: Sap (SAP)
- SAP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $81.7 million.
- SAP traded 471,592 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:08 AM, representing 43.4% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SAP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SAP NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SAP: SAP AG provides enterprise application software and software-related services worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.3%. SAP has a PE ratio of 20.5. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Sap a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for Sap has been 999,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Sap has a market cap of $91.6 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are down 13% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Sap as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- SAP's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 6.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- SAP's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.26 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.14, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, SAP AG's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $3,240.35 million or 16.94% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SAP AG has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 9.53%.
- You can view the full Sap Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.