Ardmore Shipping Corporation (NYSE:ASC) (“Ardmore” or the “Company”) today announced that it will host an investor and analyst meeting on Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 12:00 P.M. Eastern Time in New York City.
A live webcast of the presentation and slides will be available to the public on the Investor Relations section of Ardmore’s website at www.ardmoreshipping.com. Please allow extra time prior to the presentation to visit the site and download the necessary software required to listen to the internet broadcast. The webcast will also be archived on the Company’s website.
About Ardmore Shipping Corporation:
Ardmore Shipping owns and operates a fleet of mid-size product and chemical tankers ranging from 17,500 Dwt to 50,300 Dwt. We provide seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide to oil majors, national oil companies, oil and chemical traders, and chemical companies, with our modern, fuel-efficient fleet of tankers.Ardmore’s core strategy is to develop a modern, high-quality fleet of product and chemical tankers, build key long-term commercial relationships, and maintain our cost advantage in assets, operations and overhead, while creating significant synergies and economies of scale as the Company grows. We provide our services to customers through voyage charters, commercial pools and time charters and enjoy close working relationships with key commercial and technical management partners. We view the continued development of these relationships as crucial to our long-term success.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV