- Recognized for its commitment to the environment, the Aloft Chicago City Center is one of very few hotels honored as a Certified LEED hotel by the U.S. Green Building Council. The hotels’ recycling and green efforts earned it a place in this year’s New & Noteworthy category.
- The Element Vaughan Southwest topped the New & Noteworthy category. The Toronto-area hotel represents the international debut of Element® Hotels, Starwood’s eco-wise brand, which has gained a growing and loyal following, and is redefining the extended-stay market.
- No stranger to the list, The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort has made the Best Golf Getaways category each year. The Phoenician has been named one of the four “Best Golf Resorts” by the Robb Report and is ranked among the “Top 75 Golf Resorts in America” by Golf Digest thanks to course designers Ted Robinson, Sr. and Homer Flint.
- The Canyon Suites, an exclusive 60-room boutique hotel located at The Phoenician, hit a hole in one, joining its sister resort, in the Best Golf Getaways Category and was also ranked the no. 1 Top 10 USA resort and one of the Best Small Luxury hotels worldwide.
- Whether it’s fine dining overlooking the Aegean Sea, serene Mediterranean spa treatments or private helicopter tours, world-class experiences set Santa Marina, a Luxury Collection Resort, Mykonos apart and earns this hotel the Best Beach & Island Retreat.
- The Santa Marina, a Luxury Collection Resort, Mykonos and The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort each made the list in four separate categories, the most of any other hotels, both making The Ultimate 10 and Best Beach & Island Retreat.
- Talk about wow factor. Stunning views of Qiandao Lake from its stylish guest rooms left our members speechless and placed the Sheraton Qiandao Lake Resort as a Top 10 China hotel. Explore the lush national park, spoil yourself at Shine Spa, and dive into one of four outdoor pools.
- The glittering towers of the Grosvenor House, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Dubai take luxury to a new level. With Michelin-star chefs, rock-star DJs, a cosmopolitan vibe and a spectacular view of the Dubai Marina, Grosvenor House is the heart of the Dubai social scene and the Best City Experience according to SPG Members.
- Nestled deep within Dubai’s dune and desert landscape, the lush oasis of Al Maha, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa, Dubai offers guests an unforgettable adventure and earned the top spot for Best Exotic Excursion. Enjoy a desert safari, a camel trek or a nature walk, and retreat to your private pool at day’s end.
- An experience as unique as your family. Enjoy the sun and surf of The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort’s private beach, and check out the surfing lessons or a marine safari. And the two-level Family Pool is the perfect place to play at this Best Family Adventures winner.
- In a private community at the base of the Wasatch Mountains, the slope-side paradise of The St. Regis Deer Valley offers Olympic ski courses for guests interested in world-class runs at the Best Winter Escapes hotel.
New Categories, New Hotels, New Year. Starwood Preferred Guest® Unveils 2014 SPG Member Favorite Hotels & Resorts List
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.