Celanese Corporation (NYSE: CE), a global technology and specialty materials company, will be featuring at the Wards Auto Interior Show May 21 st in Dearborn, Mich., the engineered polymer applications that help auto manufacturers improve overall interior design aesthetics as well as reduce overall costs.
Several examples of Celanese’s functional polymer applications will be on display, including the 2012 SPE Innovation Grand Award winning instrument panel, the MetaLX™ and XAP® low-emissions applications, as well as other Celanese engineered materials for automotive interior applications.
Celanese has a proven track record for developing polymers that deliver high performance, functionality and aesthetics for the most challenging auto interior applications. Celanese’s XAP® low-emission technology for Hostaform® acetal copolymer (POM) is helping automakers achieve their global engineering emission standards for molded parts located in a vehicle’s interior.
“As a leading supplier of low-emission engineered materials thanks to Hostaform® POM with its XAP® technology, Celanese is supporting the global trend for more stringent requirements in China, Europe and the Americas with the largest low-emission product offering available today,” said Stefan Kutta, Celanese global director, Transportation. “We look forward to collaborating with customers at the Wards Auto Interior Show and discussing how Celanese products and solutions can create value in the automotive interiors manufacturing process.”Bruce Mulholland, Celanese global color technology manager, will also be a panel presenter at the Wards Auto Interior Show, presenting in two panels as follows:
- Panel #2: Creating Wellness and Wellbeing in the Interior
- Panel #8: Innovative Materials – Part 2
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV