SUNNYVALE, Calif., May 19, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Telenav®, Inc. (Nasdaq:TNAV), the leader in personalized navigation, today announced that its management team will present at the B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference on Wednesday, May 21 at 3:30 p.m. PT in Santa Monica, Calif.
The presentation will be webcast live and archived on Telenav's investor relations website at http://investor.telenav.com/. The replay of the presentation will be available on the website for at least 30 days.
About Telenav, Inc.Telenav is the leader in personalized navigation. Our mission is to help reduce stress, improve productivity, and make life more fun for people on the go. Our personalized navigation apps like Scout help people make smarter decisions about where to go, how to get there, and when to leave. Our location-targeted advertising platform Thinknear delivers highly-targeted advertising for national brands and small businesses at locations that drive consumer behavior to the advertisers' goals. Our products are found in mobile app stores, distributed through our carrier partners (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and U.S. Cellular), embedded in connected cars (Ford), and on the web at www.telenav.com , www.scout.me and www.thinknear.com . Follow us on Twitter, on Facebook and on Google+. Copyright 2014 Telenav, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Telenav," "Scout," the Telenav and Scout logos, "telenav.com" and "scout.me" are registered and unregistered trademarks and/or service marks of Telenav, Inc. Unless otherwise noted, all other trademarks, service marks, and logos used in this press release are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners. TNAV-F
CONTACT: Media Contact: Mary Beth Lowell Telenav, Inc. 425.531.0122 email@example.com Investor Relations: Cynthia Hiponia and Alice Kousoum The Blueshirt Group for Telenav, Inc. 408.990.1265 IR@telenav.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV