Roundy’s, Inc. (“Roundy’s”) (NYSE: RNDY), a leading grocer in the Midwest, will open Mariano’s Buffalo Grove, located at 450 W. Half Day Rd., on Tuesday, May 20, at 6:00 a.m. Buffalo Grove is the seventh Mariano’s to open of the 11 former Dominick’s locations acquired by Roundy’s in December 2013.
When doors open in the Buffalo Grove neighborhood tomorrow, Mariano’s will bring approximately 425 new jobs to the community.
“Buffalo Grove is a great neighborhood location,” said Bob Mariano, chairman and CEO of Roundy’s. “This will be our twenty-second store opened since 2010, and I’m thrilled to bring our unique foodie experience and famous customer service to local customers.”
Mariano’s has created 9,000 new jobs across Chicagoland over the past three years.This unique grocery experience will include signature Mariano's features, such as a specialty cheese shop, produce with over 200 organic options, premium seafood items and a floral department showcasing over 30 varieties of fresh cut flowers. As a growing business in the Chicagoland area, Mariano’s is committed to making a positive impact on local neighborhoods. At a ribbon cutting event this morning, the Roundy’s Foundation will make a donation to the food pantry at Beth Am – the largest Reform Jewish congregation in Buffalo Grove. The new Mariano’s Buffalo Grove will offer the following, among other features:
- Vero authentic Italian coffee and gelato shop features premium coffees fresh-roasted locally and homemade gelato
- Luxury wines from all regions with personal picks from our wine expert including local, regional and global selections of craft beer
- Premium seafood items, many brought from the shore to store within 24 hours
- International aisle highlighting global cuisine with tastes from 15 countries as well as an expanded kosher food selection
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts