Avnet Electronics Marketing:
Avnet Electronics Marketing, a business region of
(NYSE: AVT), has collaborated with Texas Instruments (TI) to create a dynamic webinar that will help engineers overcome the biggest obstacle to achieving the desired results with precision SAR analog-to-digital converter (ADC) data acquisition circuits – the design of the ADC driver and reference circuitry. Technical experts from Avnet and TI will provide a deep dive into the theory, calculation, simulation and validation methodologies used to design and verify high-precision SAR ADC driver and reference circuits. The demonstration will include a verified TI Designs – Precision reference design for an 18-bit, 1MSPS data acquisition block that has been optimized for lowest distortion and noise.
The event will close with a review of available development tools, technical documentation, reference designs and third-party programs. For a limited time, Avnet and TI are offering webinar attendees a free 18-bit SAR ADC Data Acquisition Design Kit. To qualify, simply register for the event and then attend either the live or on-demand version. This offer is good only while supplies last. The Design Kit includes a USB memory stick containing selected TI Designs – Precision reference designs and the following samples:
- ADS8881: 18-bit, 1-MSPS, serial interface, microPower, truly differential input SAR ADC
- OPA333: 1.8V, 17µA, microPower, precision, zero-drift CMOS operational amplifier (op amp)
- THS4521: Very-low-power, rail-to-rail output, fully differential amplifier
- THS4281: Very-low-power, high-speed, rail-to-rail input/output, voltage feedback op amp
- REF5045: Low-noise, very-low-drift, precision voltage reference
Attendees can choose to participate in the live training and Q&A session on May 20, 2014, from 9-10 a.m. PDT, or the webinar can be viewed on-demand after the live training has been broadcast.
For more information, or to register for the live event, visit
About Avnet Electronics Marketing