HOUSTON, May 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP) announced today that Stan Horton, President and Chief Executive Officer, Jamie Buskill, Chief Financial & Administrative Officer, and Allison McLean, Vice President of Administration, will host meetings with investors at the 2014 Master Limited Partnership Annual Investor Conference sponsored by the National Association of Publicly Traded Partnerships (NAPTP) on May 21 and 22, 2014 in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
The related presentation materials will be made available on the Company's website at www.bwpmlp.com under "Investor Relations – Webcasts and Presentations" prior to the start of the conference.
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP) is a midstream master limited partnership that provides transportation, storage, gathering and processing of natural gas and liquids for its customers. Boardwalk and its subsidiaries own and operate approximately 14,450 miles of natural gas and liquids pipelines and underground storage caverns with an aggregate working gas capacity of approximately 207 billion cubic feet and liquids capacity of approximately 18 million barrels. Boardwalk is a subsidiary of Loews Corporation (NYSE: L), which holds 53% of Boardwalk's equity, excluding incentive distribution rights. Additional information about the Partnership can be found on its website at www.bwpmlp.com.INVESTOR CONTACT: Molly Ladd Whitaker, 866-913-2122Director of Investor Relations and Corporate Communications email@example.com MEDIA CONTACT: Joe Hollier, 713-479-8670 Manager of Corporate Communications firstname.lastname@example.org Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130521/MM18411LOGO SOURCE Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV